onsdag 14. januar 2009

Enda en flott Award!!


Thank you sooo much to Linda, for giving me this one!
I really appreciate it!
A lot! :)
The rules are like this:
1. Put a link on your blog from whom you got it.
2. Give it to 5 new blogs (which in their turn have to give it to 5 new blogs).
3. Put a link on your blog to those blogs you give it to.
4. Give the blogs you give the award to a note that you have given them this award.
5. Write 5 things you are addicted to:

* My family & Friends
* My Scrapbooking
* My Laptop (lol)
* Food
* The Nature


There are SO many fabulous blogs out there, who'm I find lot's of inspirations from, so it's difficult to only pick 5.
But here goes, I want to give this award to:

2 kommentarer:

Camilla sa...

Tusen takk for awarden:)

Therese sa...

Tack snälla för awarden!!!
Klem!